The first Rogers' chocolates were made in 1885 by Charles "Candy" Rogers in the back of his grocery store in Victoria, B.C. He quickly became a popular man. In 1891, Rogers expanded his chocolate operation to the company's current heritage storefront on Government Street in Victoria and the rest, as they say, is history.
Today, we have 8 retail stores, several hundred wholesale outlets ship to over 50 countries, and a 20,000 square-foot factory .
Many of "Candy" Rogers' original recipes remain untouched since 1885 and form our "Classics" product line to this day. As testimony to our constant pursuit of perfection, we have developed and will unveil our Organic, All Natural and Artisan product lines on our Anniversary.
Click here to see the history of chocolate.