Worldwide Shipping & Our Guarantee
All orders are shipped within 48 hours from our factory located in Victoria, BC, Canada. During the summer months, or if temperatures exceed 75°F, we may ship all product automatically by air. Local and Greater Vancouver areas are shipped ground all year round.
If your order is damaged in any way en route to you, we will be happy to send you a replacement. Please ensure that you notify us within three (3) days of receiving product. You can contact us toll-free at 1-800-663-2220 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Order Value||Ground||Air||Air||Air Express|
|Up to $500||$12.00||$24.00||$20.00||$35.00|
|Delivery Times||1-12 days||1-5 days||2-5 days||2-3 days|
* If shipping to Hawaii or Alaska rates and delivery times may vary. Please contact us toll-free at 1-800-663-2220 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
International shipping rates and delivery times vary based on destination. Please contact us toll-free at 1-800-663-2220 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Orders Over $500 & Multi-Location Orders
For orders over $500 delivery rates may vary and volume discounts may apply. In addition, Rogers' Chocolates has a 20 address per order limit on orders placed online. Where orders exceed $500 and/or 20 locations, please call our Mail Order Department toll-free at 1-800-663-2220 and one of our specially trained employees will be happy to help!
Other Important Information
- All rates are stated in Canadian dollars.
- Order amounts exclude applicable taxes and shipping.
- All delivery rates are based on and applied to each location shipped.
- For parcels being shipped to rural or remote areas additional charges and longer delivery times may apply. Any additional charges will be applied at checkout.
- The delivery times disclosed above are an estimate and are for informational purposes.
- Delivery times apply to business days only - weekends and holidays are not included.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes outside of Canada.
- Parcels bound outside of Canada pass through customs in the destination country, and may be subject to delays; they may also incur duties, taxes, or brokerage charges, which Rogers' Chocolates Ltd. is not responsible for.
- Rates & shipping policies are subject to change without notice.