- Canadian Breast Cancer Society
- BC Children's Hospital Foundation
- Greater Victoria Food Bank
- Canadian College of Performing Arts
- Victoria Symphony
- 24 Hour Relay for the Kids
- Tim Hortons Camp Day
- Firefighters Burn Fund
- Beacon Hill Children's Farm
- Tour de Rock
- Oak Bay Volunteers
- BC Kidney Walk
- Kidsafe Project Society
- Island Farms Charity Golf
- Victoria's Children Cancer Clinic
- Walk for ALS
- United Way Greater Victoria
- CNIB Eye Appeal Art Event
- Broadmead Care
- CFB Esquimalt Fire Rescue
- Teeing up for Victoria Hospice
- Victoria Film Festival
- Baby Molly
- James Bay Child Care Society
- Autism Support Family
- BC SPCA
Rogers' Chocolates receives an overwhelming amount of donation requests every year. All requests are reviewed; however not all of them will receive support. If you have not received a response to your donation request within 30 days of submission, it means that unfortunately, your organization's request has not been approved for this year.
Please respect the following guidelines in order for your organization to be considered for a donation:
Email your donation request to email@example.com. Requests sent by fax or snail mail will not be considered.
- Include the following information in your email:
- - Name, date and location of your event/organization.
- Submit your donation request at least 60 days prior to your event.
- Only one application per organization/event per year will be accepted.
Those organizations that we have chosen to support will receive confirmation by email. Rogers' Chocolates reserves the right to use the selected organizations' name in future public communications regarding donations. We thank you in advance for inviting us to support your organization and wish you every success in achieving your fundraising objectives.